Elite Airways History
Elite Air was founded in 2006 with its headquarters at Portland, Maine, US. The airline began operating from Florida’s Orlando Melbourne International Airport after July 28 2014. It started with operating flights twice a week between Melbourne and Washington Dulles International Airport from September 8 2014. Since then, Elite Airways has covered even more airports and routes and has collaborated with other airlines to expand more into the scheduled flight business.
- Portland, Maine: Elite Airways headquartered in Portland.
- Melbourne, Florida: A bunch of the airlines maintenance and development departments are located in Melbourne, which is also the area where it first started operating flights.
- Auburn/ Lewiston Municipal Airport: Maintenance facility.
Elite Airways Fleet
- Bombardier CRJ100ER – 1
- Bombardier CRJ200ER – 3
- CRJ200ER – 1 Bombardier (Corporate 16 seat configuration)
- Bombardier CRJ200LR – 1
- Bombardier CRJ701ER – 4
Elite Airways Reservation
Elite Airways Reservations available via a direct booking using the airline’s own website or by using a travel supplier like Bargainairticket.com. Alternatively, you may also choose to buy Elite tickets while you’re at the airport. Please note that Elite Airways is a regional airline and there are only select routes that the airline flies, primary clustered around the eastern seaboard of the US.
How to save more while booking Elite Airways Flights?
- Regularly check Elite Airways deals.
- Subscribe to Elite Air to receive updates from them regarding tickets and content.
- Book as early as you can.
- Subscribe to us for Fare Alerts to get the best deals on your route on flight tickets.
- Look for Promo Codes.
How do I book Elite Airways flight tickets?
- Visit Elite Airways website and book tickets directly.
- Call 1-877-393-2510 to reserve Elite Airlines tickets.
- Use a travel supplier to book your tickets. We recommend using any online website that allows you to compare flights while providing a number of customisable options. You can also call us at 1-866746-5265 (toll free) and let us help you with all your reservation and flight queries and requirements.
- While we do not recommend it as there is always a chance that a last minute reservation will not work out, you can also book tickets while at the airport. Another benefit of online booking is the choices you get as well as online discounts and deals.
What are the amenities offered by Elite Airways?
According to airline website, there are four options when it comes to cabin classes:
- Early Bird
Services and Amenities offered:
- Comfortable Seating Arrangement
- Get more legroom
- Extremely good service on flight that involves special assistance for infants and pregnant women, and differently abled passengers.
Flights may also offer you complimentary snacks and drinks. However, there aren’t many amenities to choose from such as WiFi etc.
Elite Airways Military Discount
Elite Airways for Passengers with Special Needs
The airline allows canes and walkers into its planes with the condition that walkers need to be in the cargo compartment while the canes may be kept seat side.
Elite Air will also designate one wheelchair as checked baggage with no extra cost.
One must attach clear instructions regarding the assembly and disassembly of wheelchairs before getting baggage checked. Arrive at the airport before the general check in time so that you may be able to complete all the relevant formalities.
Airline allows Service animals for passengers with special needs on the condition that proof of service animal is to be produced if required.
How does Elite Airways handle passengers in case of cancellations or delays?
Elite Airways has a detailed plan in place in case of delays or cancellations. Read more below to know more about its policies:
- Elite Airways has a no notice schedule change policy in place to deal with timing issues. It may provide alternative airlines in case of a cancellation but is not liable for responsibility for any cancellations or scheduling changes. The airline will do its best to stick to its timetables and will make necessary changes to accommodate its passengers.
- Elite takes responsibility for providing its reserved passengers with notifications regarding any cancellations or delays in its knowledge.
- You can also call 877-393-2510 or log on to eliteairways.com for flight information.
- Elite Airways flight attendants will communicate frequently with passengers in case of extended on-board ground delays.
- Airways will also book you on the next available flight in case of a delay or cancellation problem if you are a reserved passengers. In case this particular service is unavailable, they will provide alternative means of transportation to you for example ground transportation. If the customer refuses the alternative transportation, Elite Airways will refund the value of remaining flight coupons.
- In case of a long delay, Elite will incur limited expenses on their part. For delays of more than 6 hours will provide food vouchers and overnight accommodation if required. It will also provide special services such as Unaccompanied Minor services and medical attention.
Is there any discounted rate for travelling with a group?
Elite Airways Credit Card
[Elite Credit Card Information Unavailable]
Elite Airways Customer Services
Airways is keen on providing the best customer service they can. They will respond to your written complaints within thirty days of receiving.
Elite Airways, 50 Portland Pier, Third Floor, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 842 6400, Reservation assistance/ queries: 1-877-393-2510 (toll free)
Elite Airways Fax:
(207) 221 1578
Elite Airways Email Addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org (For Charter Flight Inquiry)
Elite Air Check In and Boarding Pass
Airways allows you to check in online anytime between 3 to 24 hours before scheduled flight departure. Just follow this link and enter details such as your name and booking number and you will have the option of having your boarding pass printed or mailed to you. Please be sure to go through with this formality as early as you can in case of any complications that may arise regarding your flight.
Elite Airways Flight Status
Follow this link here to check your flight status online. To check your flight status just enter all the relevant information such as origin and destination along with flight number and departure date.
Be aware of your flight status as flight times are subject to change. Check in early and keep all your documents handy. Remaining updated on your flight status allows you to deal with situations wherein your flight might be cancelled as you will have enough time to coordinate with your airline for any alternatives (if available)
Elite Airways Promo Codes
How can I find promo codes for my flights?
You can check out online websites such as couponfollow.com, retailmenot.com, dontpayfull.com, kouponkabla.com, and many more. Find promo codes using a simple google search.
You may also subscribe here for Elite Airways promo codes and special deals.
Latest Promo Codes for Elite Airways
We update this section weekly for Promo Codes for flights on Elite Airways. You can also sign up to the airline website directly and get deals that the airline crafts for you.
How to find Elite Airways flights and redeem Promo Codes?
Finding Elite Air flights is really easy and convenient. Just log on to either the elite airways homepage or any travel supplier like BargainAirTicket. Enter all the relevant details such as the date of flight and the origin and destination airports and a list of options will open up.
To select only Elite flights use the airline filter provided in our site.
Select the flight that seems the best according to price and timing and move on to the final booking. Pay through a secure payment gateway and apply a promo code if you have one.
Elite Airways Cancellation Policy
- Like with most other airlines, Elite Air will refund your ticket entirely if you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking it.
- In case of cancellation after the first 24 hours of purchase up to 24 hours before departure, Elite Airways will provide a voucher (no cash value) for a flight up to 365 days in the future.
- No refund or voucher for a flight booked or cancelled if less than 24 hours before flight. (Applies to last minute flights).
Elite Airways Baggage
Check out Elite Air’s detailed baggage policy at the home website. For your convenience, any relevant and important information will be listed here:
Passenger name attached to the bag.
|Standard Bag Fees||First Bag||Second Bag||Third + bag(s)|
Oversized bags specifications and fees:
|51 – 70 lbs||$35|
|71 – 100 lbs||$75|
Elite Airways also allows a single carry on bag subject to the following requirements:
|Under seat||16” * 17” * 8”||41”|
|Overhead||22” * 14” * 9”||50”|
Elite can refuse to allow any baggage that does not conform to its specifications that include but are not limited to inspection, size and weight limit, or any other problem arising that may cause inconvenience to other passengers. Examples include carrying any contraband or any object with bad odour. Elite Airways also reserves the right to refuse admission to passengers in aircraft if disallowed inspection of baggage.
Elite Airways Pet Policy
Here are some of Elite Airways’ specifications on Pet Policy:
- Pets are not accepted in the cargo hold.
- Small pets such as dogs, cats, fishes and birds are conditionally allowed in the customer cabin.
- Pet should be ‘harmless, inoffensive, odorless, and (should require) no attention during transit’.
- Pet container needs to be approved by the airline and should fit under the seat.
- Only one pet per passenger. If the animal causes a disturbance, then the owner will be asked to de-board along with the pet on the next stop.
- Pet fee: $100 per pet.
Elite Airways Pregnancy Policy
It is important to have the Okay from the doctor before you board any flight if you are pregnant. Most airlines have an upper limit in terms of weeks that determine if a pregnant woman is allowed to fly with them. If there are potential complications, it is advisable to seek medical consultation before making a decision.
Elite Airways Route Map
A screenshot of Elite has been inserted below. Since it is an interactive map, it is advised that you visit their website and check out the route map in more detail.
Elite Airways Route Map: Details
Elite Airways mainly operates charter and scheduled passenger flights. The airline is headquartered in Portland, Maine. The Elite Airways fleet comprises a total of 10 aircrafts including Bombardier CRJ100ER, CRJ200ER, CRJ200LR and CRJ701ER. The charter operations are primarily NCAA charters, music tours, and other ACMI operations flying throughout North & Central America, and the Caribbean.
The Elite Airways Route Map consists of a total of 5 domestic destinations and 0 international destinations, as of April 2020. The five Elite Airways Route Maps are New York (Newark – EWR), Portland (PWM), Sarasota/Bradenton (SRQ), Vero Beach (VRB) and White Plains (HPN).
Although the Elite Airways used to serve many domestic and few international routes before. But later those routes were terminated. Here is the list of the terminated Elite Airways route map.
Bullhead City/Laughlin (NV) – Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport
Phoenix – Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Carlsbad – McClellan–Palomar Airport.
Denver – Denver International Airport
Fort Collins – Fort Collins–Loveland Municipal Airport.
Key West – Key West International Airport
Melbourne – Orlando Melbourne International Airport
Naples – Naples Municipal Airport
Chicago – Midway International Airport
Rockford – Chicago Rockford International Airport
New Orleans – Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
Bar Harbor – Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport
New Bedford – New Bedford Regional Airport
Traverse City, Michigan – Cherry Capital Airport
Branson – Branson Airport
Las Vegas – McCarran International Airport
Albany – Albany International Airport
Long Island/Islip – Long Island MacArthur Airport
North Carolina: Asheville – Asheville Regional Airport
South Carolina: Myrtle Beach – Myrtle Beach International Airport
Texas: Houston – George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Virginia: Dulles/Washington, D.C. – Washington Dulles International Airport
Newport News – Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (Never Launched)
THE BAHAMAS: Bimini – South Bimini Airport
CANADA: Halifax – Halifax Stanfield International Airport
MEXICO: Cancún – Cancún International Airport
What are Elite Airways’s popular destinations and routes?
Elite is a carrier that is known for terminating and changing its destinations depending on demand. As of right now there 5 US states that house Elite Air destinations:
- Sarasota Bradenton International Airport
- Vero Beach Regional Airport
- Portland International Jetport
- Cherry Capital Airport
- New Jersey:
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- North Carolina:
- Asheville Regional Airport
There are a number of destinations that Elite Air used to fly to and you can find them by checking out Elite Airways’ Wikipedia page.
Elite Seat Assignment Policy
Seats selected in advance are subject to change without any notice whatsoever. Elite Airways may reshuffle the seating arrangement in case of such a requirement arising.
Elite Airways Children Policy
Children Travelling Alone
For children ages 5 – 13, travelling alone is an option with the conditional requirement of restrictions in place. The lead flight attendant (FA1) is responsible for the Unaccompanied Minor and should be met with all the appropriate documentation before boarding flight.
Children below five years are not eligible for Unaccompanied Minor services. At the same time, these services are only available for nonstop flights.
|5-13||No more than 8 UMs allowed per flight.||CRJ100/200|
|5-13||No more than 12 UMs allowed per flight.||CRJ700|
Please be sure to complete the SOM Form 0019 (Unaccompanied Minor Form) and have all the information verified by the FA1 gate agent/flight attendant.
Travel with Infants
Children who are below the age of 5 will not be allowed to travel alone on an Elite Airway flight. They will have to be accompanied by an adult on flights as well as compartments. For children under 12 years travelling with an adult; they are required to be accompanied by an adult while on the flight.